Horizon Healthcare Supply • Quality Products for Less!
Prime Care Bed Model P903
Shown with optional width
expansion, deluxe soft assist rails,
bed ends with staff control
Sleep Surface 80", 84", 88"
Base Width 36"
Optional Width Expansion 39", 42"
Working Height 30"
Super Low Height 7"
Weight Capacity* 600 lbs
Bed Weight w/o options 222 lbs.
Warranty Limited Lifetime on Welds; 15 Year on structural steel;
3 year on electrical & mechanical parts /components;
1 year on all other parts & components
*Includes mattress and accessories
• 80", 84" and 88" sleep surface length helps
comfortably accommodate the tallest residents
• 36" width w/optional tool free expansion to 39" and 42"
provides extra measure of comfort and dignity
• 7" super low height can help minimize falls while 30"
high working height can facilitate staff & caregiver
• 600 lbs. weight capacity*
• 4 Function Hand Pendant is easy to use
• Handheld Pendant Control with Auto Contour
automatically adjusts into recliner position for added
comfort with the push of a button
• Pendant controlled under bed night light provides an
added measure of security at night
• Synchronized Hi/Lo control system keeps bed level for
resident comfort and positioning
• Welded Steel construction, slat support deck is durable
and easy to clean
• Roll at any height convenience with 3" heavy duty
dual footprint casters plus steer control facilitate easy
• Color coded, dual pedal floor lock system keeps bed
securely in place when engaged
• Adjustable wall bumper helps protect walls and bed
• Standard features include: adj. mattress retainers, heel
lift, wall guard, IV pole holders
• Optional: width expansion, bed ends, standard assist
bars, deluxe assist rails, trapeze & embedded staff
control, battery backup, transporter
• Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable with
staff control option
• Warranty: 15 yr. on frame, lifetime on welds, 3 yr. on
– Beds –
855-109053 Prime Care 903 Bed
(Accessories for bed see page 103 and Bed ends see page 105)