Order Today! 1-866-740-2110 • www.horizonhcsonline.com
– Sit to Stand Lifts –
• Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring and toileting.
• Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety
of stand-up sling designs.
• Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning.
• Soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure
legs to the support.
• Easy-roll 4” casters mean stability and easy maneuverability over a
variety of surfaces.
• 4.5” under-bed clearance provides access under most long term care beds.
• 24V DC motor provides power and reliability.
• Motor has an emergency stop button and manual lowering feature.
• Fast charging, rechargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift
• Battery has a charged and low-charge indicator. Audible tone when
charge is complete.
• Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use. .
Audible tone when battery power is below 50%.
• Includes removable, rechargeable battery item
ITEM MAX. FLOOR MINIMUM MAX OVERALL OVERALL BASE BASE WARRANTY
NUMBER WEIGHT CLEARANCE HEIGHT HEIGHT LENGTH WIDTH WIDTH WIDTH WEIGHT MOTOR FRAME BATTERY
855-107837 400 lb. 4.0” 26.0” 81.0” 40.0” 26.5” 40.0” 24.5” 113 lb. 24v DC 1 yr. 1 yr.
855-103066 600 lb. 4.0” 33.0” 68.0” 40.0” 26.5” 37.0” 26.5” 122 lb. 24v DC 1 yr. 1 yr.
Stand Assist Mechanical Lift
The Stand Assist is a transport assistance unit that keeps the resident actively
engaged in the transport process. Transport functions of all kinds are quick,
convenient, and require minimal caregiver assistance. Users grasp the middle
bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position. A padded
split seat swings out to allow loading or unloading, then swings back to form
a comfortable and stable transport seat. The Stand Assist is a convenient
toileting alternative to a wheelchair.
• 400 lb safe working load
• Padded dual knee pads and seat pads for comfortable transport
• Stable base with locking rear casters
• Fits easily through narrow doorways
• Affordable alternative to electric sit-to-stand lifts
Note: The Stand Assist is designed for residents who have the strength and
stability to lift and support themselves. We recommend an electric sit-to-stand
lift for residents with limited strength and stability.
MAXIMUM WIDTH MAXIMUM HEIGHT OVERALL LENGTH
25” 42.5” 33.5”
Sit to Stand Lifts