Order Today! 1-866-740-2110 • www.horizonhcsonline.com
Med-Aire 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System
Quick Inflate Pump
Item # Product Description Product Dimensions UOM
Alternating Pressure/Low Air Loss Mattress System 36" (W) X 80" (L) X 8" (H) 1/ea
• This combination therapy 8” mattress replacement
system provides both alternating pressure and low air
loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage
• Mattress can operate in an alternating or static
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure
ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care
• Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor
permeable, quilted and zippered.
• Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily
removed and replaced with air leakage plugs.
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of
the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
• Adjustable patient comfort settings.
• EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector.
Control Unit Airflow LPM 8 LPM
Control Unit Cycle Time 10 Min.
Control Unit Type Compressor
Control Unit Alarms Visual / Audible
Mattress Cover Material Fluid-Resistant Nylon
Weight Capacity 350 lbs.
Warranty 1 Year Limited
– Mattresses –
Defined Perimeter Mattress Cover
Sold Separately on Page 85
Call for Pricing