Horizon Healthcare Supply • Quality Products for Less!
Med-Aire Assure 5" Air + 3" Foam Base Alternating Pressure
and Low Air Loss Mattress System
Combines the Clinical
Effectiveness of Powered
Air with the Support &
Protection of a Foam Base
Quick Inflate Pump
Item # Product Description Product Dimensions UOM
Alternating Pressure/Low Air Loss Mattress System
36" (W) X 80" (L) X 8" (H) 1/ea
• This combination therapy mattress system provides both
alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure
redistribution and manage skin maceration.
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers
in the home or long term care setting.
• The Med-Aire Assure 14530 incorporates a system of
(17) 5" individual bladders over a 3" foam base for power
comfort settings by patient weight.
• The removable cover is quilted for comfort, low shear,
anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable.
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
Control Unit Power 110 VAC \ 60 Hz
Control Unit Airflow 8 LPM
Control Unit Cycle Time 10 Min.
Control Unit Type Compressor
Control Unit Alarms Visual / Audible
Mattress Cover Material Fluid-Resistant Nylon
Weight Capacity 350 lbs.
Warranty 1 Year Limited
– Mattresses – 855-107905
Defined Perimeter Mattress Cover
S o ld S e p a r a te l y o n P a g e 8 5
Call for Pricing